Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
» Chillin' like a villain ..
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyНед Сеп 17, 2017 2:07 am by - cursed

» Запазване на Лик
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyСъб Сеп 16, 2017 9:29 pm by Noah.

» I've known parabatai so close they were almost the same person; do you know what happens, when one of them dies, to the one that's left-
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyСъб Сеп 16, 2017 6:59 pm by Noah.

» Търси се компания за GIF RP
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyЧет Сеп 14, 2017 1:01 pm by -dahlia

» Sed-lex-Dura-lex || SPAM ||
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyСря Сеп 13, 2017 7:22 pm by Killian.

» For over a century, i have lived in secret, until now... || Miss. Death ♥ & Isabelle
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyСря Сеп 06, 2017 5:25 am by Isabelle.

»  Какво слушате в момента?
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyВто Сеп 05, 2017 11:55 pm by Isabelle.

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyВто Сеп 05, 2017 11:49 pm by Isabelle.

» Да броим до 1000
I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 EmptyВто Сеп 05, 2017 11:49 pm by Isabelle.

Top posting users this month
No user

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.

2 posters

Страница 2 от 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.

Писане by -c.fairchild Чет Авг 31, 2017 12:42 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_oudwyvPji11qcruu2o2_250
- Извинявай, но от кога проима чувства?
-c.fairchild
-c.fairchild
Fairchild Family
Fairchild Family

Брой мнения : 78

http://lost-in-the-shadows.forumotion.eu

Върнете се в началото Go down

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Empty Re: I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.

Писане by Erchomai. Чет Авг 31, 2017 12:53 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_osgyuxN3Jf1qaxads_250

Не съм тук, за да се обяснявам. Трябва да дойдеш с мен, защото е единственият начин да си в безопасност.
Erchomai.
Erchomai.
Morgenstern Family
Morgenstern Family

Брой мнения : 68

Писане by -c.fairchild Чет Авг 31, 2017 12:58 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_oudwyvPji11qcruu2o1_250
- Да дойда с теб? Кажи ми, че се шегуваш, моля ти се!
-c.fairchild
-c.fairchild
Fairchild Family
Fairchild Family

Писане by Erchomai. Чет Авг 31, 2017 9:58 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_osgytr4TJY1qaxads_250

Извинявай клоунската маска ли съм забравил да си сваля, че ти се струвам смешен?
Erchomai.
Erchomai.
Morgenstern Family
Morgenstern Family

Писане by -c.fairchild Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:32 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_ov7gu8OnKw1vmjs6wo4_250
- А може би е време да я сложи?
-c.fairchild
-c.fairchild
Fairchild Family
Fairchild Family

Писане by Erchomai. Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:38 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_osgytlF6Xd1qaxads_250

Знаеш ли какво ми костваше да те намеря и да държа баща ни настрана, докато впрягаше всичките си хора да те открият? Знаеш ли колко трупа трябваше да скрия, за да не разбере, че съм против него, сестричке?
Erchomai.
Erchomai.
Morgenstern Family
Morgenstern Family

Писане by -c.fairchild Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:39 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_ov7gu8OnKw1vmjs6wo3_250
- Вече се чудя дали можеш да правиш нещо различно от това да убиваш..
-c.fairchild
-c.fairchild
Fairchild Family
Fairchild Family

Писане by Erchomai. Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:42 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_osgythHZQ61qaxads_250

Защо да правя нещо различно, когато съм най-добър именно в това?
Erchomai.
Erchomai.
Morgenstern Family
Morgenstern Family

Писане by -c.fairchild Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:44 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_ov7t3aZmFn1tugzyho1_500
- Защото в противен случай това значи, че и последната надежда ще се изпари..
-c.fairchild
-c.fairchild
Fairchild Family
Fairchild Family

Писане by Erchomai. Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:47 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_osgyp9Gebn1qaxads_400

Значи все още има такава?
Erchomai.
Erchomai.
Morgenstern Family
Morgenstern Family

Писане by -c.fairchild Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:50 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_ov7b3zRRuv1tsjf3do4_400
- Може би, но това зависи от теб.
-c.fairchild
-c.fairchild
Fairchild Family
Fairchild Family

Писане by Erchomai. Чет Авг 31, 2017 10:52 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_osgyoxR1971qaxads_400

Ще направя всичко, което поискаш!
Erchomai.
Erchomai.
Morgenstern Family
Morgenstern Family

Писане by -c.fairchild Пон Сеп 04, 2017 3:13 am

I rose up from the dead I do it all the time . I got a list of names and your is in red underlined.  - Page 2 Tumblr_or8y7wmcXV1seiy98o2_250
- Всичко си има цена и в това съм сигурна, няма да оставиш нищо без да поискаш нещо в замяна.
-c.fairchild
-c.fairchild
Fairchild Family
Fairchild Family

Писане by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Страница 2 от 2 Previous  1, 2

Върнете се в началото